Saturday 3 August 2013

If You Asking Correctly, You Will Get It.

Unlimited power by anthony robbin
I Just received the power

Ask Correctly And Precisely To Get What You Want. 

Its already a month since my last post. I still struggle to complete my job.  The job has been delayed for 3 months because of the drawing change.

However I'm still looking for my resources to make my other plans work.    A few week ago, I clean my old stuff. I found a book wrote by +Anthony Robbins . The title is Unlimited Power : The New Science Of Personal Achievement. I'm already read it before and  already forgot about the content. Then I decided I need to read it again.


Suddenly it is like reading a new book that I just bought from the store. What happen? I thought by reading it again I will remember the content. No, it did not make me remember. It just give me the new sight of new thinking and perspective.

Read it without action is a waste. Read and continuously take action will make you perfect and reach the outcome you want. I'm not going to explain it in detail. You need to read by yourself to experience it.

If you want something, than ask. Ask precisely not just asking. The art of asking what you want, until you get what you is opening my eyes. Since I did asked but I never get what I want. I just not asking appropriately.

The solution is by asking correctly and precisely, you will get anything you want. Please read the book if you want to know what I'm talking about. If you already read the book, please share it here what do you think. How's the Unlimited Power : The New Science Of Personal Achievement has been change your life. Sharing is caring.

P.S It will not happen if you did not make it happen. Life is wonderfull actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment