Saturday 8 June 2013

I just Make A Plan To Succeed And You Know What? It have To Complete Within 30 Days!


This is not my money, yet

Yes I have to make a plan. And I did. The reason I have to make a quick plan because my cash have been going more than it getting in. In other words I spent more than I received. I have to get cash within 30 days in order to cover my expenses.

My cash can hold only for the next 30 days. After that I will not have any money to buy milk, groceries and other need especially for my kids. So what did I do?

For your information, If you did not read my previous post, I have an engineering background. Therefore I search for my local contractor community to find a job as an engineer. I asked them to email me the address of local contractor in order for me to submit my resume.

I submitted my resume by hand by visiting their office. I'm lucky! I been offered as an engineer from one of the local company and to manage their project that have been awarded for them. The salary is not to good but I have to take it because I need to have steady income before I proceed to another plan.

The reason I accepted this offer is because of 3 reasons.

1) I need to build network.
2) I need to have more experiences
3) I need to get a commission.  

Once I build a network, I will the power to ask for a project and then inform my employer about the project. And I will ask for a commission. This is the fastest way to have cash for my expenses. I will use all my contact and sales skill in order to secure the new project.

This is the plan that I have to make. For your information, I've been offered for a job on 1 June 2013. Now I'm siting in front of my laptop tell you about the plan.

I don't know if can make it or not, but I have to make it. So by the end of this month I should accomplish my goal in order to put back my life in a right track.

Can I make it?


The project that I managed now is RM3 Million. I'm targeting the project commission around 3% from the project cost.

So my friends if  you think this is the right plan, please tell me and if it is not, don't hesitate to tell me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment